Currencies:
Welcome to NextBuying.com
Shopping Cart - $0.00

You have no items in your shopping cart.

NextBuying Return Policy

One Year Repair Warranty

Unless otherwise noted on the product page, the default product warranty period is one year starting from the date you receive the goods, during which you are eligible for free repair. ( Nextbuying will be send Brand Official Service Center ) and Guarantee Professional engineers and materials

RMA Items should be sent back to China as our factory and the technical office locate here.

All returns must first be authorized by NextBuying's Service Support Team prior to return. For incomplete warranty requests, NextBuying reserves the right to refuse any compensation. If the customer has returned the package without prior authorization (RMA form), sends to the wrong address, returns an incorrect item, or submits an empty package, then again NextBuying reserves the right to refuse any compensation.

General Returns

1. All returns must be sent back within 7 days of receipt of the item. We only accept products in their original condition.Please note that we cannot process any products that are returned without our prior knowledge. If you wish to return any or all parts of your order, you will need to contact customer service via Help Center and obtain a "Product Return" form that must be included with your package.

2. Mis-shipped products: For mis-shipped items (item shipped was not item ordered), once confirmed, we will be responsible for an item exchange and any shipping fees. If you so choose, you can also return the product and get a full refund plus the shipping and handling fee.

Returning for replacement and refund

1. Quality Issues:

If a product has quality problems within 30 days of customers receiving it, NextBuying.com will be responsible for exchanging your item or returning a full refund. After confirming that the product has not been damaged on purpose, we will send a refund or exchange the product. Quality problems caused by manufacturing include such things as motherboard damage, screen damage, accessories damage, malfunctioning buttons.

2. Non Quality Issues:

no quality issues are eligible for a refund of 80% of the item's price within 7 days of receiving your order. The remaining 20% will be kept as a restocking fee. The price of any items or accessories lost during the return process will also be deducted from the refund.

Returned products should be in original condition with original packaging. If an accessory or the original item was lost during the process of returning, we will deduct the price of the lost item from the refund.

Cancelling Orders (Before delivery)

If an order is canceled before delivery, no fee will be charged.

Overdue Items

We will return a full refund if the item ordered is not delivered by the promised delivery date.